This means that you advertise within the sponsored listings of a search engine or a partner site by paying either each time your ad is clicked (pay-per-click – PPC) or paid search is less commonly known for when your ad is displayed (cost-per-impression – CPM).
- Immediate targeted results
- Easy to calculate your ROI
- Excellent vehicle to keyword test words for your organic SEO
- Lower conversion rates On Google
- 72.3 per cent of users surveyed felt that organic results were more relevant, while only 27.7 per cent rated paid results as more relevant.
- Spend on PPC needs to be constant as site traffic stops just as quickly as it starts.