Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website in a search engine’s unpaid results.
- Organic listings are essentially free
- Organic SEO lasts as long as you keep your site up to date
- Has higher credibility than paid for search listings and a higher ROI. 60% of clicks go to the top organic ranking site.
- SEO is time consuming and needs constant monitoring
- Higher eventual visability of your site will add to unwanted spam
- Effective on-going SEO needs educated copywriters to ensure your key words are relevant and your text is pitched at your customers as well as the search engines
Offline Integration Tools and how they add value to Digital Media Channels:
- Display your web address on all your printed business collateral, not just business cards, brochures and advertisements
- Advertise your web address on radio and other media so you drive customers to your website appropriate landing page for products and services
- Use web address signage on buildings and car panels
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is the name given to activity that attempts to improve search engine rankings.
In search results Google™ displays links to pages it considers relevant and authoritative. Authority is mostly measured by analysing the number and quality of links from other web pages.
In simple terms your web pages have the potential to rank in Google™ so long as other web pages link to them.
Great Content encourages people to link to your pages and shows Google™ your pages are interesting and authoritative. This leads to search engine success because Google™ wants to show interesting and authoritative pages in its search results. It’s that simple!